Fifty Shades of Green is a collection of twelve delicious and erotic short stories with gardening themes. What you'll find in these pages is hotter than the hottest pepper on the Scoville index of heat! And smart, not smutty. Well . . . maybe a little smutty.
Caution: This book is for adults only!
Welcome to our garden of naughty delights! Within these pages you'll discover:
- Virile gods and their mortal conquests.
- A community garden’s secret (and very dirty) fertility ritual.
- An Edwardian dominatrix living out her sadistic garden fantasies.
- Student/teacher lessons in horticultural hotness.
- Young lovers seeking the help of green witches.
- A beautiful, blind priest who helps an injured traveler.
. . . and so much more.
Peek inside the garden gate. (You know you want to.) A dozen racy tales await.
Publisher: Greenwoman Publishing, LLC
Paperback: 152 pages